+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Save yourself fretting all the way through 2022. We're not going to have transhuman babies or an HIV epidemic because of the covid vaccine. Like all of your predictions, it's nonsense.

Save your creative juices for the next sludge installment. I'm dying to know if he really wears suspenders! What a character!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Save yourself fretting all the way through 2022. We're not going to have transhuman babies or an HIV epidemic because of the covid vaccine. Like all of your predictions, it's nonsense.

Save your creative juices for the next sludge installment. I'm dying to know if he really wears suspenders! What a character!
    Providing you are sincere, you are likely among those who are absolutely itching to roll a sleeve up for shot number 4.

I spent some time on Friday and yesterday gauging how many were wearing masks in shops and supermarkets. It struck me that maybe 90% of those who were had been boosted. I sometimes think that if Drakeford mandated citizens to tie a cabbage to their head then most would because they adore obeying.

I don't agree with this nefarious agenda. Nevertheless, I have gained a much greater understanding over the past two years for why it's being enacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Providing you are sincere, you are likely among those who are absolutely itching to roll a sleeve up for shot number 4.

I spent some time on Friday and yesterday gauging how many were wearing masks in shops and supermarkets. It struck me that maybe 90% of those who were had been boosted. I sometimes think that if Drakeford mandated citizens to tie a cabbage to their head then most would because they adore obeying.

I don't agree with this nefarious agenda. Nevertheless, I have gained a much greater understanding over the past two years for why it's being enacted.
    Don't know if that was meant for me but I have actually had two booster jabs. I have a blood condition which theoretically puts me in a risk category if I contract the virus so I am one of the most Pfizered people on the planet and the perfect guinea pig for you to monitor your wondrous theories.

The play for the past two years has been: "have little or no faith in your natural immune system; salvation can only be found inside a Covid syringe."

That is still the prevailing narrative despite over 99.9% of the world's population not dying of/with Covid, and the total world population be way over 100 million today than it was before Covid supposedly emerged. For something sold as a new Black Plague.