+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Erol Bulut: I have my transfer targets no matter where I end up

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut said he is "prepared" for the summer and has drawn up a transfer list with his coaching staff – regardless of whether he is Bluebirds boss next season.

The manager — and players — has urged Tan to make the decision as quickly as possible, so the likes of pre-season and transfer plans can be thrashed out. But Bulut, who has previously said he has been unable to look ahead to the summer window, has said he and his coaching team have ideal targets in mind if they are allowed to continue into a second season.

“I want to stay and have asked to stay, but for months now I have had no reply.”
    "With my squad and coaching group we have many players on our list," Bulut said when asked about summer transfer plans.

"Also with the club, with the recruitment team, we spoke about many players. I am prepared a little for the next season if we can continue, so we can go on.”

"But we don’t have much time so many players, you know the market is not cheap, so the club have to make a quick decision and quick plans to go on, otherwise it will be too late."

Bulut on if he would develop the style of play if he was to be kept on:

“Of course, we have to see what kind of transfer we can get and then we can also we can change a few things in our game plan."

Re: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut said he is "prepared" for the summer and has drawn up a transfer list with his coaching staff – regardless of whether he is Bluebirds boss next season.

The manager — and players — has urged Tan to make the decision as quickly as possible, so the likes of pre-season and transfer plans can be thrashed out. But Bulut, who has previously said he has been unable to look ahead to the summer window, has said he and his coaching team have ideal targets in mind if they are allowed to continue into a second season.

“I want to stay and have asked to stay, but for months now I have had no reply.”
    "With my squad and coaching group we have many players on our list," Bulut said when asked about summer transfer plans.

"Also with the club, with the recruitment team, we spoke about many players. I am prepared a little for the next season if we can continue, so we can go on.”

"But we don’t have much time so many players, you know the market is not cheap, so the club have to make a quick decision and quick plans to go on, otherwise it will be too late."

“Of course, we have to see what kind of transfer we can get and then we can also we can change a few things in our game plan."
    Lovely. Piss all to do with my post, but lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

What the f*ck has this got to do with the topic of the thread?

Comical NCB strikes again.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What the f*ck has this got to do with the topic of the thread?

Comical NCB strikes again.
    Go back to bed Villechaize, the plane the plane