+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ampadu on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ampadu on

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Wilder has just packed the midfield and got them to sit deep.
    Ampadu is a midfielder, so he could have played there, but Wilder put him at the back and pushed Basham forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ampadu is a midfielder, so he could have played there, but Wilder put him at the back and pushed Basham forward.
    Midfielder-Defender-that's up for debate, isn't it? He hardly pushed Basham forward, just tried to stop Villa playing through his team by crowding the middle, almost worked though as Villa only scored from a set piece that should've been dealt with. Maybe he thinks that Ampadu is a bit more mobile than the other guy.

Midfielder-Defender-that's up for debate, isn't it? He hardly pushed Basham forward, just tried to stop Villa playing through his team by crowding the middle, almost worked though as Villa only scored from a set piece that should've been dealt with. Maybe he thinks that Ampadu is a bit more mobile than the other guy.
    That's what I mean, Wilder played him at the back in his first Premier League game.

That's what I mean, Wilder played him at the back in his first Premier League game.
    I think he's basically a centre back these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think he's basically a centre back these days.
    I prefer him just in front of the back four, or in a back three where he has more chance to play out, which is one of his greatest strenghts.

I prefer him just in front of the back four, or in a back three where he has more chance to play out, which is one of his greatest strenghts.
    yes but you aren't his manager

Time for some real football now .... Wolves v Man City. Will VAR strike again?

Time for some real football now .... Wolves v Man City. Will VAR strike again?
    I'm going for 2-2...... expect 0-0 now i've said that...

I'm going for 2-2...... expect 0-0 now i've said that...
    Just need a Wolves comeback now!