+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You’re still playing the long game with your trouble brewing in Washington thread as well, what birthday did it celebrate recently? Six? Seven?
    It's quite complicated, and not everything happens like it appears in the Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's quite complicated, and not everything happens like it appears in the Guardian
    So, I shouldn’t believe something like this?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ew-york-london

Are you sure smug superiority is the right look for the non event that is your Trouble brewing in Washington thread?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Are you sure smug superiority is the right look for the non event that is your Trouble brewing in Washington thread?
    Patience young grasshopper. It seems like it was ages ago when this was declared the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner by the usual suspects, and even Chancellor Sunak denied it would happen, but here we are ...

https://www.reuters.com/business/fin...hs-2024-03-25/

Patience young grasshopper. It seems like it was ages ago when this was declared the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner by the usual suspects, and even Chancellor Sunak denied it would happen, but here we are ...

I notice Australia passed the Digital ID bill yesterday

Agenda 2030 edging closer every day

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    I notice Australia passed the Digital ID bill yesterday

Agenda 2030 edging closer every day
    The one can't work without the other, but other components will be added too, which will result in a digital control system like the one they have in China.

The one can't work without the other, but other components will be added too, which will result in a digital control system like the one they have in China.
    The UK Have awarded the Digital ID Contract to Fujitsu, despite the recent Post Office Scandal revelations according to some within 12 to 24 months

programmable money can be switched on and off like a light bulb by the psychopaths that run the world !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    The UK Have awarded the Digital ID Contract to Fujitsu, despite the recent Post Office Scandal revelations according to some within 12 to 24 months

programmable money can be switched on and off like a light bulb by the psychopaths that run the world !
    What if it's linked to carbon usage and good behaviour? So it would be like a form of rationing, but you have to keep quiet about it or your you chip will get turned off.

And there you have it, actually calling me grasshopper while spouting your gobbledygook- I take it you’ve joking there. I couldn’t read that link without having to answer twenty questions about my ad blocker, so I didn’t bother.