+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Heat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Heat

Thanks for the kind suggestions. I had given some of these a thought. To compound matters I have to travel from Barry on the bus and being an amputee this makes matters worse. Also the talk of road closures haven't helped either. I am sat on my sofa pouring with sweat. I hope to watch the game on city tv. C'mon you Bluebirds.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Thanks for the kind suggestions. I had given some of these a thought. To compound matters I have to travel from Barry on the bus and being an amputee this makes matters worse. Also the talk of road closures haven't helped either. I am sat on my sofa pouring with sweat. I hope to watch the game on city tv. C'mon you Bluebirds.
    I’d trust your instinct on this more than the well intentioned suggestions being made in this thread - it’s possible that you’d find somewhere where you could watch the game in relative comfort, but you know your body best and there are going to be plenty of other games. A bus trip from and to Barry in weather like this won’t be fun - I’m not sure you’ll be able to watch it on city tv mind, but there’s nearly always a stream of the game somewhere and I’m sure a link to one will be put on here tomorrow.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d trust your instinct on this more than the well intentioned suggestions being made in this thread - it’s possible that you’d find somewhere where you could watch the game in relative comfort, but you know your body best and there are going to be plenty of other games. A bus trip from and to Barry in weather like this won’t be fun - I’m not sure you’ll be able to watch it on city tv mind, but there’s nearly always a stream of the game somewhere and I’m sure a link to one will be put on here tomorrow.
    It's on TV!