+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When The Fun Stops, Stop..............Really?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: When The Fun Stops, Stop..............Really?

The change in television advertising since I was a kid is staggering, a girl in a hot air balloon promoting Nimble bread to the strains of Honeybus, a young lad pushing an order bike up a cobbled hill delivering Hovis to the new world symphony. Consulate were as cool as a mountain stream, daredevil heroics were all because the lady loved Milk Tray etc etc.

Now it’s gambling this, betting that and erectile dysfunction

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The change in television advertising since I was a kid is staggering, a girl in a hot air balloon promoting Nimble bread to the strains of Honeybus, a young lad pushing an order bike up a cobbled hill delivering Hovis to the new world symphony. Consulate were as cool as a mountain stream, daredevil heroics were all because the lady loved Milk Tray etc etc.

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Bingo!
    You foxy f*cker

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post