+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Manager odds from Skybet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next Manager odds from Skybet

Nathan Jones .

He is a Cardiff City fan......which has got to count for something despite the fact our fans seem to be unimpressed with hiring based on sentiment and prefer people like Neil fckin Warnock......he has also done incredibly well at Luton.

He'd be really popular here surely. He's like a Valley's Klopp on roidz....at least in terms of personality.

Stoke is the only question mark over his name......but we are total shit so surely someone like Jones would have to be regarded as a no brainer.

I think he'd turn us down anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Nathan Jones .

He is a Cardiff City fan......which has got to count for something despite the fact our fans seem to be unimpressed with hiring based on sentiment and prefer people like Neil fckin Warnock......he has also done incredibly well at Luton.

He'd be really popular here surely. He's like a Valley's Klopp on roidz....at least in terms of personality.

Stoke is the only question mark over his name......but we are total shit so surely someone like Jones would have to be regarded as a no brainer.

We couldn't afford the compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Nathan Jones .

his team's play a very direct style, hitting long balls to a big striker.
    do we really want to go back to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Hmmm I like the way Luton set up

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/te...alysis-tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't . But, if it's effective in this league and if the fella in the dugout is a bluebird ... Maybe I'm wrong as well but I think his football is not quite as hoof and hope as you say.....direct maybe but long ball.....I say this based on having seen them play against us and a couple of other highlights so I have no fckin idea.

...... I think I might have had a chat with Nathan (as I like to call him) once about 10 years ago when my pissed cousin phoned me up from glasto saying that he had a Yeovil Town player on the phone who is also a bluebird ........ I apologised for my pissed cousin, he commiserated and that was it pretty much....some other obligatory bluebird chat.