+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes The Ukraine War Is Still On

Re: Yes The Ukraine War Is Still On

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Quite a large Gas Shelf off the coast of Ukraine I think.
    Which i'm sure America has no interest in lol
    Just like their war in Iraq.

Listen to the youtube link i posted further up. It's only 5 minutes long. The Americans organised the coup in 2014 then hand picked a puppet leader but it's all Russia's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post

Listen to the youtube link i posted further up. It's only 5 minutes long. The Americans organised the coup in 2014 then hand picked a puppet leader but it's all Russia's fault
    Would you agree that the development of said shelf would be against Russia's economic interests?

Also we've not mentioned Putins ramblings about Ukraine not even being a proper country and saying that it should come back into the fold?

Would you agree that the development of said shelf would be against Russia's economic interests?

Also we've not mentioned Putins ramblings about Ukraine not even being a proper country and saying that it should come back into the fold?
    I'll answer your question after you tell me about the American led coup of Ukraine in 2014. What do you think of that phone call?

I listened to it, I don't think it's quite the smoking gun that you think it is.

it seems to be post the 'revolution of dignity' and the Americans are trying to use their influence to make sure that whatever government that forms in the wake of that is stable and with the people they wanted involved.
    seems pretty obvious that they would try to exert their influence there. I'm sure other countries were having similar conversations looking out for their own interests too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I listened to it, I don't think it's quite the smoking gun that you think it is.

it seems to be post the 'revolution of dignity' and the Americans are trying to use their influence to make sure that whatever government that forms in the wake of that is stable and with the people they wanted involved.
    seems pretty obvious that they would try to exert their influence there. I'm sure other countries were having similar conversations looking out for their own interests too.
    why wouldn't they want a pro western / EU / USA government, after all the people wanted the Pro Putin / anti EU government out

isnt that what the Ukrainian protestors wanted aswell

Wow
    It's post revolution yes, a violent revolution backed by the CIA and George Soros. During the phone call they are clearly with confidence & AUTHORITY, picking and eliminating potential candidates to lead Ukraine. Democracy eh? Your backing of American imperialism and blindness to their global hedgemony is astounding, Even after hearing the phone call. I was right about you being a fanatic. There's a post for you further back, i wouldn't mind hearing your views on that...

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    why wouldn't they want a pro western / EU / USA government, after all the people wanted the Pro Putin / anti EU government out

isnt that what the Ukrainian protestors wanted aswell
    Hello Matt, you think the Ukrainian people wanted a puppet leader picked by psychopaths in the US state department? How's that working out for Ukraine now?

Wow
    It's post revolution yes, a violent revolution backed by the CIA and George Soros. During the phone call they are clearly with AUTHORITY, picking and eliminating potential candidates to lead Ukraine. Democracy eh? Your backing of American imperialism and blindness to their global hedgemony is astounding, Even after hearing the phone call. I was right about you being a fanatic. There's a post for you further back, i wouldn't mind hearing your views on that...
    there is no evidence in anything you've posted here that the revolution was backed by the CIA or 'Soros'.

not sure what post you mean, and I'm not keen on trawling back through your deluded drivel to be honest.

there is no evidence in anything you've posted here that the revolution was backed by the CIA or 'Soros'.

not sure what post you mean, and I'm not keen on trawling back through your deluded drivel to be honest.
    I didn't say the phone call was evidence of Soros meddling. I don't need evidence for that, everybody knows that he does buy influence globally.
    You are deluded if you think that phone call isn't evidence of senior American officials picking a puppet leader for Ukraine. And if you think that senior American officials aren't linked with the CIA. You are barking mad and beyond reason honestly.

I'll answer your question after you tell me about the American led coup of Ukraine in 2014. What do you think of that phone call?
    I listened to it. I enjoyed Nulands comment about the EU.
    Ironically did not Yanukovych going against the peoples wishes of closer association with the EU start this?

Was there Russian meddling to elect Yanukovych in the first place?

You are deluded if you think that phone call isn't evidence of senior American officials picking a puppet leader for Ukraine. You are barking mad
    it's evidence that they were trying to use their influence to get a stable government to form post-revolution.
    I'm sure they weren't the only ones.

it's evidence that they were trying to use their influence to get a stable government to form post-revolution.
    I'm sure they weren't the only ones.
    Officials from the most powerful nation on earth are clearly heard picking a puppet leader of Ukraine. Nothing to do with stability, they don't mention stability when assessing their puppet. It's more about American hedgemony. Zelensky the puppet has antogonised the Russians since being installed. If America wanted stability they'd instruct their puppet Zelensky to pledge never to join the EU and Nato.

Officials from the most powerful nation on earth are clearly heard picking a puppet leader of Ukraine. Nothing to do with stability, they don't mention stability when assessing their puppet. It's more about American hedgemony. Zelensky the puppet has antogonised the Russians since being installed. If America wanted stability they'd instruct their puppet Zelensky to pledge never to join the EU and Nato.
    Also, the female in that phone call is Victoria Nuland, known for wanting to depose Putin in Russia. Stability you say? LOL
    America and the EU caused this war in Ukraine, they see Ukrainian death as a price worth paying for achieving their goals. The British public are being conned and paying a heavy price for this war through inflation.

Hello Matt, you think the Ukrainian people wanted a puppet leader picked by psychopaths in the US state department? How's that working out for Ukraine now?
    They certainly didnt want a Putin puppet president though, that was the reason for the " uprising " they wanted stronger link to the EU rather than Russia

Zelensky is CIA puppet so Ukraine has already been invaded, if not literally but by stealth.

The best bet for everyone is for America to stop funding this bloody war, instruct their puppet Zelensky to pledge that he'll never join Nato and the EU then give independence or atleast a referendum to Crimea, Donbass, Londansk.
    That!s right. Ukraine need to bow down to Russia, to appease Mr Putin, and ease the conscience of the West

Also, the female in that phone call is Victoria Nuland, known for wanting to depose Putin in Russia. Stability you say? LOL
    America and the EU caused this war in Ukraine, they see Ukrainian death as a price worth paying for achieving their goals. The British public are being conned and paying a heavy price for this war through inflation.
    no, Russia caused this war in Ukraine and Russia alone. why do you seek to absolve them of any blame?

Ironically did not Yanukovych going against the peoples wishes of closer association with the EU start this?
    No, it was the CIA, keep up will you

it had nothing what-so-ever to do with Yanukovych going back on a decision made by the Ukrainian parliament to sign the "European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement" which would have bought Ukraine closer to the EU, and he decided that Ukraines future laid back with Russia, nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That!s right. Ukraine need to bow down to Russia, to appease Mr Putin, and ease the conscience of the West
    It's nothing to do with conscience of the West, psychopaths don't have a conscience. I think Russia would've been happy if Ukraine never joined the EU or Nato. I wouldn't call that bowing down and it would have prevented much bloodshed.

Do you think war is a price worth paying for EU/Nato expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    No, it was the CIA, keep up will you

it had nothing what-so-ever to do with Yanukovych going back on a decision made by the Ukrainian parliament to sign the "European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement" which would have bought Ukraine closer to the EU, and he decided that Ukraines future laid back with Russia, nothing at all
    Just for clarity, After hearing that leaked call. are you seriously suggesting the CIA weren't involved in Ukraine?

It's nothing to do with conscience of the West, psychopaths don't have a conscience. I think Russia would've been happy if Ukraine never joined the EU or Nato. I wouldn't call that bowing down and it would have prevented much bloodshed.

Do you think war is a price worth paying for EU/Nato expansion?
    do you think this Russian war is justified in preventing Ukraine seeking closer ties with the EU?

no, Russia caused this war in Ukraine and Russia alone. why do you seek to absolve them of any blame?
    No, America and the EU were aggressors. They've backed Russia into a corner giving them intolerable terms. I never had you down as American hawke, this is hysterical fair play lol

I've listened and offered my thoughts.

No, America and the EU were aggressors. They've backed Russia into a corner giving them intolerable terms. I never had you down as American hawke, this is hysterical fair play lol
    Russia definitely had the option of not invading Ukraine, not arming seprarists in the east for years etc and Europe would have gone on buying their gas and trading happily with them.

Russia definitely had the option of not invading Ukraine, not arming seprarists in the east for years etc and Europe would have gone on buying their gas and trading happily with them.
    And giving their spymasters, crooks and oligarchs power and influence.... and laundering their dirty money through Londongrad?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And giving their spymasters, crooks and oligarchs power and influence.... and laundering their dirty money through Londongrad?
    And receiving donations, that the Tory party Chairman had an office in Moscow advising Oligarchs, Repeatedly visiting the son of a former high ranking KGB Agent, against the advice of security services, and then landing the person a peerage. That's what Johnson did, imagine that was Corbyn, who was calling Putin out in 1999, when Russia invaded Chechnya, and has done ever since. He'd have been out on his ear and the press would have smashed him, they wouldn't have needed to lie. It's getting to the point where we can't have an adult conversation over this invasion and what is needed to end it.