+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    you start of by saying that no one wants to see Israel wiped off the map then talk at length about Iran. I would suggest you read up on what Iran thinks of Israel, as well as Hamas and many other groups in the middle east and north africa.

and yes, some Persian women are seriously top end
    I meant nobody on *here* really.
    Although the oft quoted statement by the former Iranian prime-minister is very much out of context - I am confident that the vast majority of people in the region from any nation don't want to wipe any nation off the map, they just want to live their own life

Feedback

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I meant nobody on *here* really.
    Although the oft quoted statement by the former Iranian prime-minister is very much out of context - I am confident that the vast majority of people in the region from any nation don't want to wipe any nation off the map, they just want to live their own life
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's words may have been taken out of context, but he does not believe in the state of Israel and refuses to recognise it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmou...dinejad#Israel

as for the rest, i agree, most people want a peaceful life, however those in power are not most people.