+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    We will get english date backing this up later too which should give a much bigger sample size.

So much for quasi ineffective from Macron and Germany about the AZ vaccines. Absolutely the worst bit of playing politics I've ever seen.

The confidence intervals obviously overlap but this shows AZ is more effectove than Pfizer at preventing serious illness.

So much focus was giving to that study in south africa that didn't even have enough participants to be statistically significant.

This is great news, we should be getting a normal summer after this
    Yes, I thought that was a rash decision at the time and would come back to bite them. I would imagine that there must be quite a few folks over there who will be upset to hear the news today, the ones whose elderly relatives, i.e. the over 65's, have died, and whose lives might well have been saved had they been given the chance to have the vaccine.

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Yes, I thought that was a rash decision at the time and would come back to bite them. I would imagine that there must be quite a few folks over there who will be upset to hear the news today, the ones whose elderly relatives, i.e. the over 65's, have died, and whose lives might well have been saved had they been given the chance to have the vaccine.
    Not giving it to over 65s will literally have killed people.

I know Macron enjoys f*cking grannies but this is taking it too far imo