+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool-Resort

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Blackpool-Resort

Blackpool is marmite.
    There are some really nice guest houses but there are some real shitholes as well.
    Have a look at the top 10 trip advisor ones.
    The nicer b and bs tend to be away from the front

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Blackpool is marmite.
    There are some really nice guest houses but there are some real shitholes as well.
    Have a look at the top 10 trip advisor ones.
    The nicer b and bs tend to be away from the front
    Cheers. We could go really boring and get a Travelodge. My biggest concern is pissed up behaviour in the evenings. Like i said, it's just to take my daughter up for the Fair ground etc, but while we're there it would be nice to take a stroll and look about the place, or maybe not judging by some of the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Cheers. We could go really boring and get a Travelodge. My biggest concern is pissed up behaviour in the evenings. Like i said, it's just to take my daughter up for the Fair ground etc, but while we're there it would be nice to take a stroll and look about the place, or maybe not judging by some of the replies
    I'm sure you'd be fine tbh. Try going midweek if you're concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I'm sure you'd be fine tbh. Try going midweek if you're concerned.
    Sounds like good advice, thanks mate. It's not me so much, it's my daughter. I've kept them a bit to protected (still doing it by the looks of this thread) maybe i'm over thinking it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't you come off the sauce for a couple of days?