+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If we keep Mick then we'll waste a load more money too this coming summer.

Tan and the board he puts in place are clueless and he seems to have lost interest.
    We're now a club who are clueless and doing it on the cheap. Never going to end well.
    Ok so answer me this. You keep knocking Tan so who would you want instead? Let's have some names

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Ok so answer me this. You keep knocking Tan so who would you want instead? Let's have some names
    Some names?

I just want our owner to realise that the people he puts in positions of power at this club are costing him far more to run this club than it should do. To realise that he should have had a far greater return on the money he has paid.

Ridiculous to ask for names but let's go and get Man City's owners why don't we.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Some names?

I just want our owner to realise that the people he puts in positions of power at this club are costing him far more to run this club than it should do. To realise that he should have had a far greater return on the money he has paid.

Ridiculous to ask for names but let's go and get Man City's owners why don't we.
    Well that's not going to happen. I agree Tan has done things the wrong way and it's confusing into why he doesn't look like changing the ways the club operates surely by now he's wiser in regards to running a football club..
    That said i am glad we have him at the club rather than the piss artist Hammam and a few other clowns who have messed up football clubs..

Bernard Arnault, Mukesh Ambani, Larry Ellison, Zhong Shanshan, Amancio Ortega, Colin Zheng Huang, Masayoshi Son, Dieter Schwarz, Wang Wei, Francois Pinault, Charles Koch, Daniel Gilbert, Ma Huateng, Steve Ballmer, etc, etc, etc.

How about Elon Musk? City could eventually become the first club managed from space.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bernard Arnault, Mukesh Ambani, Larry Ellison, Zhong Shanshan, Amancio Ortega, Colin Zheng Huang, Masayoshi Son, Dieter Schwarz, Wang Wei, Francois Pinault, Charles Koch, Daniel Gilbert, Ma Huateng, Steve Ballmer, etc, etc, etc.

How about Elon Musk? City could eventually become the first club managed from space.
    Cheers for the reply blue lewj

Cheers for the reply blue lewj
    You’re getting weirder by the week.

Question: had you ever heard of Vincent Tan before he bought into Cardiff City FC?

I certainly hadn’t.

You’re getting weirder by the week.

Question: had you ever heard of Vincent Tan before he bought into Cardiff City FC?

I certainly hadn’t.
    I asked blue lewj a question not you.. Nothing weird about that.

I asked blue lewj a question not you.
    I’ve asked you a question. Care to answer it?

I’ve asked you a question. Care to answer it?
    Why should i answer to you? Who do you think you are? I asked blue lewj a question but you jumped on and answered thinking your important.

Lyrics to Hello by The Beloved?