+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 NORWICH CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v NORWICH CITY. Match thread

It was ridiculous how much better we played when Kieffer Moore was on the pitch. I think that we'll shoot up the table if he stays fit.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It was ridiculous how much better we played when Kieffer Moore was on the pitch. I think that we'll shoot up the table if he stays fit.
    Several players seem lifted by his presence. Ralls in particular was a different player with Moore up front.

I agree get Moore and Morrison fit. A right back in and we will climb the table.

However those 2 get injured then weve got problems. Hopefully the new striker comes good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Several players seem lifted by his presence. Ralls in particular was a different player with Moore up front.

I agree get Moore and Morrison fit. A right back in and we will climb the table.

However those 2 get injured then weve got problems. Hopefully the new striker comes good.
    If you pass Moore the ball, he controls it and you can get it back. If you pass Glatzel the ball, it bounces off him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If you pass Moore the ball, he controls it and you can get it back. If you pass Glatzel the ball, it bounces off him.
    Glatzel isn't good enough to start in the Championship. He needs to be coming of the bench against tired defenders to be effective (like Danny Ward).

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Agreed. He's absolutely fantastic. I hope they dont rush him back, though. I think Harris is basically in a job until the end of the season, so I hope he doesn't panic because we will be in trouble in Moore misses another 6 weeks.