+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK temperatures....

Re: UK temperatures....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    This lockdown weather is getting spooky, I mean just how long can it be dry for? What is it now, 2 or 3 days of slight rain? It’s almost as if the weather is being controlled to keep our heads above water, endless sunshine through April and May? Hhhhmmmmmm I’m off to watch the Truman show

I've had the same discussion with my wife. Seems like a trade-off. On the one side we'll give you a truly nasty pandemic, but fear not, you're going to have the best weather you've ever had in April and May.

I dread to think what the weather will be like when the terms of this agreement expire and we return to normality again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I've had the same discussion with my wife. Seems like a trade-off. On the one side we'll give you a truly nasty pandemic, but fear not, you're going to have the best weather you've ever had in April and May.

I dread to think what the weather will be like when the terms of this agreement expire and we return to normality again.
    They will turn the rain back on when everyone is supposed to go back to work and kids go to school

QUOTE=goats;5079981]You should move over to the Heath, blue skies allday[/QUOTE]

You must have still been under the duvet goats pissed down very heavily at least three times on Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    QUOTE=goats;5079981]You should move over to the Heath, blue skies allday
    You must have still been under the duvet goats pissed down very heavily at least three times on Saturday morning.[/QUOTE]

Proper lockdown here, curtains drawn and everything.....
    Don’t worry I know it rained a bit last week, particularly at 4.30am Friday as I was camping in the garden with my two boys. 6 year old jumped up asking what the noise was, it was torrential and he usually sleeps through anything....it was a long day last Friday.

You must have still been under the duvet goats pissed down very heavily at least three times on Saturday morning.
    Don’t worry I know it rained a bit last week, particularly at 4.30am Friday as I was camping in the garden with my two boys. 6 year old jumped up asking what the noise was, it was torrential and he usually sleeps through anything....it was a long day last Friday.[/QUOTE]

Camping? Is the clubhouse open?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cant be doing with anything more than 20 degrees c

Warm days , cool nights
    20? I think my ideal would be a high of about 28 and an overnight low of 18. There'd be no need for heating or air conditioning. I could live like that every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    When Ferndale becomes flooded with sea water and is turned into a beach, property prices in Maerdy will quadruple to £20k for a 4 bedroom detached.
    Now, now Eric and start saving up. £20k is only going to get you a inflatable dinghy, oars not included.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Don’t worry I know it rained a bit last week, particularly at 4.30am Friday as I was camping in the garden with my two boys. 6 year old jumped up asking what the noise was, it was torrential and he usually sleeps through anything....it was a long day last Friday.

Kin right it is...boon dog on tap
    Camping? Is the clubhouse open?[/QUOTE]

We need some rain and we need it now

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We need some rain and we need it now
    As soon as lockdown is lifted, nailed on, rain for weeks

International

As soon as lockdown is lifted, nailed on, rain for weeks
    I would think that's a given. I wonder what the long term forecast is for 1st June?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Now, now Eric and start saving up. £20k is only going to get you a inflatable dinghy, oars not included.
    Plenty of oars there.

Actually that reminded me of a short anecdote. About 5 years ago I was on a late bus going up the Rhondda Fach when a group of older teenagers got on at the bottom of Penrhys. They were a bit loud but harmless. One girl asked their group why they kept calling her a slag. Another girl said "well, you are, aren't you?" Her reply? "Yes, I suppose I am!"

International

Plenty of oars there.

Actually that reminded me of a short anecdote. About 5 years ago I was on a late bus going up the Rhondda Fach when a group of older teenagers got on at the bottom of Penrhys. They were a bit loud but harmless. One girl asked their group why they kept calling her a slag. Another girl said "well, you are, aren't you?" Her reply? "Yes, I suppose I am!"
    You just got to love these valley girls!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You just got to love these valley girls!
    I often used to get the last bus from Bridgend to Aberdare on a Thursday evening and this group were regulars for a few months. I think it was the same charmer who, to crush talk that she was pregnant, told the entire bus that she was on and pulled out a box of tampons from her handbag....

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I've been to hotter places, and it didn't seem so uncomfortable.
    The thing about our little island is that heat here tends to be humid heat, which can be unpleasant for many.
    I once knew a Nigerian who hated our warmest days!
    Yeah but the higher the numbers...

I start getting uncomfortable above 20 over here. 10-15 is nice. Don't mind below freezing.

Plenty of oars there.

You should’ve asked her out

International

I start getting uncomfortable above 20 over here. 10-15 is nice. Don't mind below freezing.
    30+ is better when you're sitting in an air conditioned pub, with a chilled glass of EfEs, looking through a plate glass window at the girls walking by in the short skirts and high heels. What could possibly be bad about it?

You should’ve asked her out
    I wanted to touch the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    30+ is better when you're sitting in an air conditioned pub, with a chilled glass of EfEs, looking through a plate glass window at the girls walking by in the short skirts and high heels. What could possibly be bad about it?
    Now, there is this about hot weather, though there is the problem of getting to that air conditioned pub.

Norwegians get excited when someone removes a fleece.

I wanted to touch the sides.
    For a bag of chips she would’ve faked it just to make you feel good about yourself. All heart valley girls

For a bag of chips she would’ve faked it just to make you feel good about yourself. All heart valley girls
    Not since the lockdown. 2 months ago you could get a blowjob for a sheet of toilet roll, which was ironic when she needed to wipe her mouth....

Not since the lockdown. 2 months ago you could get a blowjob for a sheet of toilet roll, which was ironic when she needed to wipe her mouth....
    You could’ve saved on the toilet paper by just holding her nose after you had finished. If any dribble occurs she could use her sleeve.