+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Any of you lot do the rave scene, or even earlier than that?
    I turned into a teenager in 1980. Weed was a given between me and my mates back then.
    E's and wizz crept into my life in the late 80's, early 90's. We'd set off on a Friday looking for the promised land, which usually meant a layby on the A465 for a snort of wizz (still feel the putrid taste running down the back of my throat) and a couple of Dennis the Menace's or Rhubarbs before we hit Martha's in Swansea. Martha's was a halfway house for us, the music was ok but we were all waiting for the ''follow me'' message to the nearest warehouse or field in the middle of nowhere where the night really began. Great times

Re: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Yeah, quite a few, with boys from Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, Crystals. Used to do the travellers. I remember one of the lads popping a load of Micro dots and freaking out in the back of a 'borrowed' 1970's Jag. The bloke driving started getting paranoid and pulled over onto the hard shoulder on the M4 and threw this guy out and just ****ed off.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Any of you lot do the rave scene, or even earlier than that?
    I turned into a teenager in 1980. Weed was a given between me and my mates back then.
    E's and wizz crept into my life in the late 80's, early 90's. We'd set off on a Friday looking for the promised land, which usually meant a layby on the A465 for a snort of wizz (still feel the putrid taste running down the back of my throat) and a couple of Dennis the Menace's or Rhubarbs before we hit Martha's in Swansea. Martha's was a halfway house for us, the music was ok but we were all waiting for the ''follow me'' message to the nearest warehouse or field in the middle of nowhere where the night really began. Great times
    I prefer cake. https://vimeo.com/37951538

I was a bit young but that's a banger of a tune you've referenced in the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Space cake? Did you ever delve into the unknown TBG?

Up all weekend on Mitzys or Doves. Those were the days. Go out for a beer after work on a Friday then dont go home until early hours of Monday morning. Try and grab an hour before work. Never did.

I don’t think i slept on the weekend from 1993 to 2000.

Post 2000 spent an absolute shit load of money on coke up until I stopped taking it a couple of years ago. I’ve got an addictive personality so never did things by half’s.

Just enjoy a beer now but wouldn’t change any of it. It was a right of passage.

Space cake? Did you ever delve into the unknown TBG?
    A 'friend' spiked my beer with acid in the Moon once and I have partaken of Space Cakes in Amsterdam. However, I never wanted to mess up what feeble brain I already had.

I absolutely loved those days. Even though I was a stunner back then, I'd have top of the range birds who I'd never met before coming up to me for hug That coupled with E, oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Post 2000 spent an absolute shit load of money on coke up until I stopped taking it a couple of years ago. I’ve got an addictive personality so never did things by half’s.

Just enjoy a beer now but wouldn’t change any of it. It was a right of passage.
    I was never one for coke. Each to their own and that. It always seemed to give me the Heebee-jeebees!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's a made up drug !

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's a made up drug !
    What was your hit of choice, Sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, quite a few, with boys from Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, Crystals. Used to do the travellers. I remember one of the lads popping a load of Micro dots and freaking out in the back of a 'borrowed' 1970's Jag. The bloke driving started getting paranoid and pulled over onto the hard shoulder on the M4 and threw this guy out and just ****ed off.
    you know some of the older llanederyn lot? Bloody millions of them back then too. Some of which are now my oldest mates. Used to travel here, there and everywhere, from st Mellons mansions, the wenault, rain dance, universe, Fantasia, diy raves, Tom toms, pulse, Martha’s, Valentino’s, Lakota, those crusty raves I can’t even recall the names of them but they were intense to disco valley in Goa.....all of the shop we were....

I absolutely loved those days. Even though I was a stunner back then, I'd have top of the range birds who I'd never met before coming up to me for hug That coupled with E, oh my.
    Half naked women, decent tunes and people, good narcotics.....21 yrs old....not a care in the world. Terrible days they were

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Half naked women, decent tunes and people, good narcotics.....21 yrs old....not a care in the world. Terrible days they were
    I thought they'd last for ever Ecstasy was by far the best drug I've ever taken. I used to love wizz, but ending up with a knob like a field mouse wasn't always the best scenario

I was never one for coke. Each to their own and that. It always seemed to give me the Heebee-jeebees!
    Whizz used to make me feel like that and I still did it every weekend for years

I remember going to the Astoria in Cardiff around 97/98 ish to an r n b / garage night, me and my mate just us two. Paranoid as **** we were what seemed the only white lads in there. I said let’s get out of here ain’t got a good feeling. My mate says it’s the whizz mun calm down. This bird argues with her fella and so starts grinding on my mate to make him jealous. He’s loving it, he’s not the sharpest, couldn’t see the danger, some guy is giving us the cut throat sign, he probably wasn’t but it was the worst Heebee Jeeves ever, I’m paranoid from the whizz and my mate is telling me it’s all in my head. Yeah it’s just the whizz o tell myself. Next thing we got jumped by about 8-10 black lads, she got what she wanted, we got a right slap and thankfully kicked out for our own safety. I don’t think I stopped running until we got to Cathays convinced we were being chased from the club. We weren’t.

Time to knock it on the head then.

you know some of the older llanederyn lot? Bloody millions of them back then too. Some of which are now my oldest mates. Used to travel here, there and everywhere, from st Mellons mansions, the wenault, rain dance, universe, Fantasia, diy raves, Tom toms, pulse, Martha’s, Valentino’s, Lakota, those crusty raves I can’t even recall the names of them but they were intense to disco valley in Goa.....all of the shop we were....
    Depends what age you're talking about, i'm 47. Most of the boys i grew up with are either dead, ****ed or in prison!

Depends what age you're talking about, i'm 47. Most of the boys i grew up with are either dead, ****ed or in prison!
    They are all about the same age as you, JH, Marcos, Baratte?

JH
    I’m 43

I remember going to the Astoria in Cardiff around 97/98 ish to an r n b / garage night, me and my mate just us two. Paranoid as **** we were what seemed the only white lads in there. I said let’s get out of here ain’t got a good feeling. My mate says it’s the whizz mun calm down. This bird argues with her fella and so starts grinding on my mate to make him jealous. He’s loving it, he’s not the sharpest, couldn’t see the danger, some guy is giving us the cut throat sign, he probably wasn’t but it was the worst Heebee Jeeves ever, I’m paranoid from the whizz and my mate is telling me it’s all in my head. Yeah it’s just the whizz o tell myself. Next thing we got jumped by about 8-10 black lads, she got what she wanted, we got a right slap and thankfully kicked out for our own safety. I don’t think I stopped running until we got to Cathays convinced we were being chased from the club. We weren’t.

Sometimes those nights just don’t work out. Went to see the orb about 92/93 I think in the union, me and my mate took acid which was great but he reckons between us we dropped about 16 pints on the floor by the bar, we just couldn’t hold on to the phuckers for love or money....Almost as soon as we bought one, had a sip, gone.....

A couple of my mates were big sellers back then. Although I felt a little uneasy about it, my feelings were more than a little masked with my free Dennis's, or Rhubarbs
    I remember going onto a a yacht in Swansea marina that belonged to a Swansea City supporter. The bile he gave out about being a SCFC supporter was magical. Needless to say, CCFC was inscribed all over the toilet doors etc by time time we left.

They are all about the same age as you, JH, Marcos, Baratte?
    I know who you're on about, wasn't close with them though. I used to go with a few lads from Coed-y-gores and a stack from Pentwyn and Llanishen crystals. Absolutely crazy times.

I’m 43
    Lol....not you mate, a guy from llanederyn with initials JH....

I know who you're on about, wasn't close with them though. I used to go with a few lads from Coed-y-gores and a stack from Pentwyn and Llanishen crystals. Absolutely crazy times.
    Nuts...and we survived to tell the tales

Nuts...and we survived to tell the tales
    i was a bit more cautious, some of my mates are ****ed because they couldn't stop.