+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.
    Jeez, look at Che Guevara, raging against the dying of the light by posting inanities on a provincial football messageboard. Up the Revolution, Wolfie!

What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!
    Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't

Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't
    Aw, gwan. It seems Delmbox. to most of our shame, certainly mine, walks the walk as much as he talks the talk. Give us a toot on your favourite brass instrument of what you have done to stop Schwab or Soros, or Gates or someone you have never heard of yet but will be the latest devil when someone you have never met tells you they are a devil becomes your devil.

Any colour, any font or any ancient language will do!