+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Manager.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Regards paying up McCarthy’s contract couldn’t we just shift him aside, promote Morison, giving him a raise in pay. and basically ostracise McCarthy. Sicken him into walking away. Don’t a lot of companies do it when they have difficulty in removing an employee? Have him cleaning the shithouses (I don’t mean bathing the players), selling pints on match day etc.
    I’ve not heard of any club doing that but they could put him on gardening leave so he can’t take another job without our permission. I guess a bit like Cooper at Swansea.

Issue is no one is going to want him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ve not heard of any club doing that but they could put him on gardening leave so he can’t take another job without our permission. I guess a bit like Cooper at Swansea.

Issue is no one is going to want him.
    No, not gardening leave, having doing crap jobs. Trimming the pitch with nail scissors, washing the players cars, anything just sicken him into saying ‘F*ck it, I’m off’.

No, not gardening leave, having doing crap jobs. Trimming the pitch with nail scissors, washing the players cars, anything just sicken him into saying ‘F*ck it, I’m off’.
    "Mick you're on vaccine passport checking"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "Mick you're on vaccine passport checking"
    Too important a job for him but I like your suggestion. It keeps him outside the ground

as with any employment contract I believe the company can ask you to do any task deemed relative to your role, I don't think scrubbing hardened bum plaque from a toilet pan with a toothbrush is within the scope of a football managers role..

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    as with any employment contract I believe the company can ask you to do any task deemed relative to your role, I don't think scrubbing hardened bum plaque from a toilet pan with a toothbrush is within the scope of a football managers role..

He’s dealing with shit on the pitch, little difference