+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I couldn’t care less about this. Welsh Fire my arse. Not a single Welsh player or Glammy player in the squad.
    Welsh in name only.
    Why can't we have a Welsh national team, breaking away from the ECB and going it alone? Ok, so we may not do very well on the international stage but it really pisses me off seeing the likes of Scotland, Ireland and Afghanistan present at the big competitions but no Wales. I am sure that people on here will come up with some valid reasons why not but it really does annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Why can't we have a Welsh national team, breaking away from the ECB and going it alone? Ok, so we may not do very well on the international stage but it really pisses me off seeing the likes of Scotland, Ireland and Afghanistan present at the big competitions but no Wales. I am sure that people on here will come up with some valid reasons why not but it really does annoy me.
    because nobody wants to

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    I think Glammy fill the gap of a national team