+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 27 degrees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 27 degrees

spent 6 hours In the car today, 4 X 90 min trips and the aircon seems to have died to the vets for my dog to have her leg removed its been a long hot day

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    spent 6 hours In the car today, 4 X 90 min trips and the aircon seems to have died to the vets for my dog to have her leg removed its been a long hot day
    Hope your dog is recovering after s stressful day all round.

Last night was definitely the worst night of the year so far for me as far as not being able to sleep because of the heat was concerned - it wasn't helped by my dog being unable to settle because she was so warm, but I'm pretty sure it would have been just as bad without her, yet I get up this morning and Alexa tells me it was only 12 degrees overnight

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Mate sorry to hear that , hope she's OK ��
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Hope she’s ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hope your dog is recovering after s stressful day all round.
    thanks all, I slept on the sofa next to her last night, she was up every hour, she was really confused and lost ( the vet said that would happen due to the mophine ) she's fast asleep now ( I might get my head down for a hour again )

ironically we have been through it all before, 5 years ago with her litter sister, same tumour, same leg, her sister coped for almost 5 years ( she passed away last sept of a stroke ) its a harsh option, but in both cases the tumour had wrapped itself around the tendon in the leg and was impossible to get the margins for it not to come back of course she is 5 years older than her sister and at 10 its not ideal, but it was our only option, so we pulled on our big boy pants and made the call

they give us such love, little do they know the stress they put us though