+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2021 crowd information for each stadium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Euro 2021 crowd information for each stadium

This may be a stupid idea, but I think a EURO's 'festival' had the potential to be really cool.

A bit like UFC did with fight island, find a small island and set up a 4 week festival, access onto the private island is with multiple negative test only.
    Every country, goes, selected amount of media and film crews invited and each country has a lottery for 150 fans or something to attend, temp pitches and stands can be built as no big stands required.

And everyone can just have a really fun 4 weeks with no restriction on the island because they know everyone is negative, sun booze, food and beaches.

Obviously it would mean we wouldn't be able to go, but it would be to cool watch they could do loads of media with the fans on the island soccer AM style every day would be good to watch I think, Like a football version of reality tv.

In terms of fixtures they did a similar setup with the champions league last year, multiple games a day and it worked really well.

Plus you will have approx. 8,250 permanent spectators available to go to each game from all different countries so atmosphere at the game would be good fun.

Re: Euro 2021 crowd information for each stadium

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    This may be a stupid idea, but I think a EURO's 'festival' had the potential to be really cool.

A bit like UFC did with fight island, find a small island and set up a 4 week festival, access onto the private island is with multiple negative test only.
    Every country, goes, selected amount of media and film crews invited and each country has a lottery for 150 fans or something to attend, temp pitches and stands can be built as no big stands required.

And everyone can just have a really fun 4 weeks with no restriction on the island because they know everyone is negative, sun booze, food and beaches.

Obviously it would mean we wouldn't be able to go, but it would be to cool watch they could do loads of media with the fans on the island soccer AM style every day would be good to watch I think, Like a football version of reality tv.

In terms of fixtures they did a similar setup with the champions league last year, multiple games a day and it worked really well.

Plus you will have approx. 8,250 permanent spectators available to go to each game from all different countries so atmosphere at the game would be good fun.
    One minor question, would the Island have white plastic patio chairs ? ? ?

If so, As long as a % of the spectators could throw them at each other, you might have a cracking idea