+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    He was caught dealing.

I live in Surrey and a mate of mine, who used to be a copper, said that was the reason, as soon as I brought the subject up.

Could be rubbish but odd that this chap seemed to know about it and isn’t a CCFC fan (he suppliers Wolves!)
    If it's rubbish you just libelled him. Be careful, old fruit.

He was caught dealing.

I live in Surrey and a mate of mine, who used to be a copper, said that was the reason, as soon as I brought the subject up.

Could be rubbish but odd that this chap seemed to know about it and isn’t a CCFC fan (he suppliers Wolves!)
    Why would some guy living in Surrey, who used to be a copper, be any more reliable source than anyone else?

The fact that we haven't had a sniff of something from the media suggests that no one has a clue what the real story is!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why would a professional footballer making at least £10,000 a week deal drugs? Unless it's PEDs to his team mates or something like that.
    Why would a multi millionaire NFL player like Michael Vick earning millions, be so bothered about winning a few thousand dollars with dog fights?

These things happen

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Pot calling kettle black?

He was caught dealing.

I suggest the moderators remove this post as it is potentially libellous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Why would a multi millionaire NFL player like Michael Vick earning millions, be so bothered about winning a few thousand dollars with dog fights?

These things happen
    Well he probably wasn't running a dog fight club to make money. There was something else about it that gave him enjoyment.

I doubt anyone is dealing drugs for fun.

He was caught dealing.

I live in Surrey and a mate of mine, who used to be a copper, said that was the reason
    Well there we have it then. I'm glad we got to the bottom of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrummieBluebird View Post
    What’s happened there then??
    I am impressed that the reasons are still unknown.
    I also wonder whether any other clubs have shown an interest and how CCFC, NML and his agent are handling the need to know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

These things happen
    I don't think Vick was into dog fighting for the money. From what I gather he was funding the operation for his "crew". But still, I don't know why he would get involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NML thing had more to do with PED use than dealing street drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I am impressed that the reasons are still unknown.
    I also wonder whether any other clubs have shown an interest and how CCFC, NML and his agent are handling the need to know why.
    If City have terminated his contract surely we have no further expectations to receive any form of compensation or stop him from joining another club ?
    In the position they are in I am flabbergasted the Warnock and Middlesbrough haven’t snapped him up on a free ?

I don't think Vick was into dog fighting for the money. From what I gather he was funding the operation for his "crew". But still, I don't know why he would get involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NML thing had more to do with PED use than dealing street drugs.
    What is PED

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What is PED
    Performance Enhancing Drugs?

Sorry: performance-enhancing drugs. IE steroids etc.

Might explain his shape when he returned after the break , he looks so mcuh bigger and wider . Doesn't he have asthma , dont suffers take some form of them , someone also mentioned that his brother has a wayward side ?

Juicing. A mate of mine injects Test, just for bodyshape etc, he only trains moderately but watches what he eats. I never really thought that stuff had that much of an effect, **** me, how wrong i was. He's 46 and he has the body of a 21 year old.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Juicing. A mate of mine injects Test, just for bodyshape etc, he only trains moderately but watches what he eats. I never really thought that stuff had that much of an effect, **** me, how wrong i was. He's 46 and he has the body of a 21 year old.
    Where does he keep it?

Think it eventually damages the heart and organs ,in later life it might hurt or haunt him , hope not though

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Where does he keep it?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think it eventually damages the heart and organs ,in later life it might hurt or haunt him , hope not though
    Maybe, i don't really know. It's the same stuff that blokes get if they're low on Testosterone or women who are transgendering (if that's a word)

Maybe, i don't really know. It's the same stuff that blokes get if they're low on Testosterone or women who are transgendering (if that's a word)
    It is now

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It is now
    I'll let you borrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    If City have terminated his contract surely we have no further expectations to receive any form of compensation or stop him from joining another club ?
    In the position they are in I am flabbergasted the Warnock and Middlesbrough haven’t snapped him up on a free ?
    I didn’t suggest or expect that we should receive compensation. My comment was intended to question whether we would disclose the reasons to another club.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I didn’t suggest or expect that we should receive compensation. My comment was intended to question whether we would disclose the reasons to another club.
    Maybe he's heading for a lengthy ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Where does he keep it?
    Does it have adverse effects on your meat and two veg?

Very surprised nothing has come out yet, for me that solidifies the seriousness of what's gone on. Have to wait and see I suppose.