+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Duke of Edinburgh dies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Duke of Edinburgh dies

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    the day lady di snuffed it I went round to my mates house and his girlfriend , who was an idiot , was sitting blabbing and crying watching the news , it was pathetic she was saying she was an angel, taken so young and all this crap . I told him to get rid of her .
    yeah the woman across the road from me was in floods of tears, went to watch the funeral up in London.
    clearly never been within a mile of the woman while she was alive yet was acting as though a close family member had died. it's an odd phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yeah the woman across the road from me was in floods of tears, went to watch the funeral up in London.
    clearly never been within a mile of the woman while she was alive yet was acting as though a close family member had died. it's an odd phenomenon.
    Obvious mental health problems, or emotionally immature. When i see that type of behaviour, i always wonder how these plebs would react if someone they knew and loved passed away prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Obvious mental health problems, or emotionally immature. When i see that type of behaviour, i always wonder how these plebs would react if someone they knew and loved passed away prematurely.
    To b honest I am not sure if grown men who scream, shout, curse and sometimes cry, every Saturday at 22 overpaid prima donnas ( bit of hyperbole - they are not all that bad especially the lower down the leagues you go!) trying to knock a white (or yellow or whatever) leather( or whatever material) sphere into two 24ft by 8ft wooden framed nets have any right to criticise anyone else's mental or emotional state !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    To b honest I am not sure if grown men who scream, shout, curse and sometimes cry, every Saturday at 22 overpaid prima donnas ( bit of hyperbole - they are not all that bad especially the lower down the leagues you go!) trying to knock a white (or yellow or whatever) leather( or whatever material) sphere into two 24ft by 8ft wooden framed nets have any right to criticise anyone else's mental or emotional state !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Quite right, thankfully, i don't do any of those things

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Quite right, thankfully, i don't do any of those things
    Of course not

Neither do I!!!!!