Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
Because you appear to believe that Jews should have all the land of eretz Israel based on your belief in religious texts. I personally think that's a dangerous view, it's a view that is shared by radical settlers who cause many problems. Arab/Islamic media and a fairly chunky proportion of Muslims also like to pretend that it's the goal of all israelis and Jews to take the whole land of Israel. This religious lunacy from a minority on both sides, coupled with rampant anti senitism in a large majority of the Arab populations, is the root cause of most of the issues.

What worries me, is that many people who are generally moderate, are now starting to get sucked in by this idea that all of Israel is a problem and stolen, rather than just the settlements. When people like you start pumping out the idea that Israel is 'entitled ' to all the land, you just help to firm up their opinions
An opinion on it's own is no more valid than that of any individual, Arab, Jew, yours or mine.
What does matter is the title deed.
If someone is squatting in your home, then you don't employ your opinion, that of your neighbours, the Lord Mayor or even the Pope; you deal in facts.
If you'd like to prove that the title deed and authority of Scripture is invalid then do your best - however your OPINION alone isn't going to cut it.