+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: General Michael Flynn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: General Michael Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know very little about Flynn or his "crime", but, amid all of the triumphalism about an exoneration that was supposed to happen last week I believe.
    The judge halted the individual filing of new evidence being unearthed by the US Attorney for Missouri who is reviewing the Flynn case. For some reason the judge wants it all delvered in one batch after the review is finalized. There is already enough evidence to clear Flynn, so it is more of a technical delay, but feel free to carry on hoping and believing that nothing will happen if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The judge halted the individual filing of new evidence being unearthed by the US Attorney for Missouri who is reviewing the Flynn case. For some reason the judge wants it all delvered in one batch after the review is finalized. There is already enough evidence to clear Flynn, so it is more of a technical delay, but feel free to carry on hoping and believing that nothing will happen if it makes you feel better.
    Come on, I just happened on to this thread last week to read something which sounded like that storm which you told us was brewing in Washington what seems like two or three years ago now was going to finally break any day soon, so it's a bit of a damp squid to see that nothing earth shattering whatsoever has happened a week or more later - if Flynn is truly innocent, then, fine, pardon him as far as I'm concerned.

Come on, I just happened on to this thread last week to read something which sounded like that storm which you told us was brewing in Washington what seems like two or three years ago now was going to finally break any day soon, so it's a bit of a damp squid to see that nothing earth shattering whatsoever has happened a week or more later - if Flynn is truly innocent, then, fine, pardon him as far as I'm concerned.
    The storm was actually the CrossfireHurricane operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The storm was actually the CrossfireHurricane operation.
    So more of a gentle breeze as far as the ordinary man and woman in the street are concerned then.

So more of a gentle breeze as far as the ordinary man and woman in the street are concerned then.
    It depends on where you are getting your information from. I also read what you read, so I understand where you are coming from, but blissful ignorance is not a valid excuse for being uninformed.

Don't be taken for a sucker, TOBW...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    We really should have a groan emoji .

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Says the sucker who couldn't even see a setup when it smacked him in the face