+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Free signings on short term contracts, some work out, some don't.

Whyte never looked up to much for us. Never £2m. Poor.

Warnock's signings prior to the start of last season were dreadful and have helped put us in this position. However, that's not the reason for inept performances like we've seen this season.
    Does "the reason" suggest there is just one? There are several reasons we have looked inept this year and Warnock's poor transfer window(s) plus inability to develop the players already here are right up there.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Does "the reason" suggest there is just one? There are several reasons we have looked inept this year and Warnock's poor transfer window(s) plus inability to develop the players in youth ranks are right up there.
    I totally agree. The shortermism of our promotion to the PL and total failure to build on it are major factors (that includes Warnock). Still think Harris has lost it though and that is costing us more than anything else at this moment in time. We're still better than 18th in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I totally agree. The shortermism of our promotion to the PL and total failure to build on it are major factors (that includes Warnock). Still think Harris has lost it though and that is costing us more than anything else at this moment in time. We're still better than 18th in the Championship.
    5 players on the pitch tonight that continually turn out for us, both last season and the season in the premier league. That's a spine and i agree we are better than 18th.