+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Well in general Eric I'm not a fan of chasing people about perceived racism, but anti semitism is a special case because those who do it can take it to another level very quickly. There's a big difference between regular racism and something which draws its devotees to genocide.
    I don't know much about islamophobia , but the name suggests being against a religion rather than a race. Just noticed that you associate it with Brexit , but I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well in general Eric I'm not a fan of chasing people about perceived racism, but anti semitism is a special case because those who do it can take it to another level very quickly. There's a big difference between regular racism and something which draws its devotees to genocide.
    I don't know much about islamophobia , but the name suggests being against a religion rather than a race. Just noticed that you associate it with Brexit , but I don't know why.
    Surely saying that anti-semitism is a special case implies that it is more important to deal with anti-semitism than islamaphobia, and therefore the Jews are more important than Muslims. Racism should be called out and dealt with irrespective of who the intended target is.

Ps. I just noticed that you claim there's no Jewish race, and that's just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Anti Semitism is certainly not a special case, all racism should be treated the same, other groups have suffered over the years Armenians, Kurds, Irish etc, I think all people are equal, do Jewish people believe they are a chosen people or something ?, they should be treated no better or no worse than anyone else.

PS There is no such thing as a Jewish race, its just a religion.