+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He likes wide players, so three more defensive type players in the middle. I'm not sure that he would add a more forward thinking creative player in the middle, although i'm not sure he has to if he can get a decent number 9 and the wider players to contribute more.
    I watched some of the game on a stream as I had to work, but the gap between our midfield and forward line was ridiculous. We could have had Haaland up front for us and he'd have had no support from midfield.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I watched some of the game on a stream as I had to work, but the gap between our midfield and forward line was ridiculous. We could have had Haaland up front for us and he'd have had no support from midfield.
    Yeah, i agree. Bulut likes his wide player to be the creative hub, the three in the middle are very tight, the only one who moves along the line is siopis. Doesn't mean we can't be creative though, players in the middle can still get advanced at the right times. Although the three in there this evening are quite weak and slow in the attacking department. Hopefully Bulut has someone lined up. Wintle isn't the answer and siopis has looked sloppy and rushed recently. Ralls is Ralls.