+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wanted Watford to go down before this absurd decision, now, if there is any justice, they will go down - who'd take a job with a club that does things like this? Plenty is probably the sad answer.
    They were marooned at the bottom when he took over, so he has basically saved them from relegation and now they’ve sacked him! I think he is quite outspoken as he unjustly got sacked from Leicester after saving them from relegation. I hope Watford go down, little club with horrible owners!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    They were marooned at the bottom when he took over, so he has basically saved them from relegation and now they’ve sacked him! I think he is quite outspoken as he unjustly got sacked from Leicester after saving them from relegation. I hope Watford go down, little club with horrible owners!
    This is quite funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Saw a stat earlier that on a win ratio and points per game basis he's their most successful manager in the Premier League