Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Perhaps you should take this up with the council and get a proper reply. It might do you good.
It won't do me any good at all. If they took no notice of the combined voice of all the shop keepers in Castle street and its environs what makes you think for 1 moment they will take any notice of me?
And the next thing is they'll be putting Council tax up ans saying it is to pay for the extra cost brought on by corona virus. But I'll bet you a dollar they will never reduce it again and say the extra costs have now been recovered. Not a chance!

But hey, all you perfect citizens out there who agree with everything that is done and never break the practice or spirit of the coronavirus measures, don't listen to me. go and see for yourselves, talk to the traders in the city, talk to the bus drivers talk to people trying to shop, see what they think.
If some on here had their way we'd be in lockdown for ever, "For the good of the country". Are the council going to financially support all the businesses their action put out of business? you can answer that one yourselves