+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris you bloody lunatic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris you bloody lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I agree lockdown is not the answer ,smarter strategies are needed quickly before the economy completly collapses.

Take the 3.2 billion work in hospitality generating 134 billion with tax a take of 34 billion all of it risk .

We eased the lockdown which was needed and great sadly the British public took advantage of 50% off deals and then lapsed its disciplines, threw away the mask , got back to bad habits which threatened the vulnerable.

Huge swave of Tories agree with you , sadly and personally I'm not sure on the opposition stance its a bit cloudy.

I would like to see a collective alternative plan ( not just media and opposition critics ) from any party /group / UK region , that is both different and better and keeps the economy alive and jobs .

Importantly the tax revenues that support our critical services are at risk and may well bring even more death ,poverty and mental illness .

Yes the government are at sea, however let's be honest personal responsibility and behaviours are also at sea , people spread virus now and pre Covid.
    People were in the main observing the rules through late March, all of April and into May, then something happened with someone very close to the heart of Government which proved conclusively that we weren't "all in it together".

It's a bit rich blaming the public for the consequences of the Government's gimmick about cheap meals.

StuckInAQueue

Re: Boris you bloody lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    People were in the main observing the rules through late March, all of April and into May, then something happened with someone very close to the heart of Government which proved conclusively that we weren't "all in it together".

It's a bit rich blaming the public for the consequences of the Government's gimmick about cheap meals.
    So very true.