Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
They had Liam Cullen and Platecha in the front 3, Joe Allen can't move and Paterson isn't special. We didn't get outclassed by a team of world beaters, far from it.

I don't want to give Bulut money because I don't trust him to use it well. I think this is the style he wants to play and it doesn't work. The majority of our wins this season are where we've done a job on sides. A goal from a set piece and then we've defended resolutely. There's more to football than that, and it also won't work long term. I don't think we've come away from too many defeats thinking "we were unlucky there" but there are a load of our wins when you think, how the hell did we win that? PNE, Sheff Wed, Ipswich, Sunderland etc.

I don't want us to have to rip up and start again but I literally cannot be bothered to watch that for another season. It isn't fun and before anyone says it, Warnock had a clear plan and the football was a lot better than this.
I just don't see how he can be ousted having done what was expected with minimal finances. I don't believe we'd get anyone better, nor do I think anyone else could've got this club to safety with 8 games to go. I couldn't care less about the style of football if it's working, it has worked this season, as the objective was stay up.