+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well my evidence was reading 2 reports from 2 different USA news outlets in the week as well as the orange man making a statement about it but it's not practical for me to post links as i get accused of these links being alt right whatever that means so i,m just sticking with u tube links for now and my words

Anyway onto the audit in maricopa arizona they are taking a day off today and resuming at 8am american time tomorrow . rather than me giving you the up to date run down I'll leave it to this chap to fill you in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqZUWANfbA

interesting to hear what he says about the UV light testing in Arizona the ballots too .

anyway back to watching the audit via a live link tomorrow
    Careful now your edging closer to being an alt right u tuber conspiracy follower.👍.

There's nothing to see here , were safely in the arms of those saintly non corrupt Democrat and conspiracy theories like this must be put to bed 🤣

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Careful now your edging closer to being an alt right u tuber conspiracy follower.👍.

There's nothing to see here , were safely in the arms of those saintly non corrupt Democrat and conspiracy theories like this must be put to bed 🤣
    As usual when you are sucking up to your conspiracy mates out comes the tired Democrats line.

This is about Trump and what is left of the Republican Party trashing the US Electoral systems because they can't accept the fact that they were soundly beaten. The election in Arizona was run by, wait for it, Republican officials. They successfully defended their electoral system through the courts when the crazy stuff your mate Mozz consumes by the bucketload was aired there.

Now we have a bunch of Trump lickspittles running an "audit", managed by a company called Cyber Ninjas that have no experience in electoral audit but conveniently are run by a guy who just a few months ago was pedalling the same crazy robbery bull that has been thrown out of every court in the land.

But don't worry, an ultra-violet audit looking for watermarks and folds in paper is sure to change all that and put Trump's dummy back in his mouth whilst more savvy politicians move on and spend their energies running their states and the country.

Nice to see you have nailed your colours to Mozz's mast on this one though Herbie.