+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Both the comments were off the cuff with no real intent and the Chinese one was banter , sadly in this world some girls don't have a moral compass and some are victims I certainty don't thing I deserved all this personal nastiness , I get why, its down to chasing of people with differing views or challenges form the politics board , the nastiness doesn't always materialise in the other sections of CCMB .

Sad it came to this I can promise I wouldn't use that language in any reply , strangely you mention woman and moral compass mothers /.daughters actually find the words C!!!t and T!!at repulsive , awful words in my book ,very personal .

I didn't want to fall out over it just wanted debate ?

Up the City
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?
    I didn't target the girl specifically I simply said sadly some teenagers and parents are aware of the paths and environments they take up and enter , if you think that world doesn't exist thats fine its a point of view .