+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Incoming - Deadline Day Rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    First off. Swift won’t be going to Cardiff unless you have £10 million spare. Villa and Sheff Utd have been after him and been told to go away. I think Sheff Utd offered something like £3.5 million which was considered derisory. On his day he is as good as any Championship midfielder. He is very talented but blows hot and cold. He was very lightweight but has improved over the past season.

Great vision and sublime passing when he is at his game. Some superb free-kicks too. He had loads of assists for us last season and scored a few too. He has turned 25 so still pretty young.

If he leaves us it will be for a top flight club.
    If he blows hot and cold that's a big problem. And he's not worth £10M.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not sure it's a big problem but I have air conditioning in the car that does that at a fraction of the price.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not sure it's a big problem but I have air conditioning in the car that does that at a fraction of the price.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It’s probably why he is still at Reading but he is more hot than cold in his defence. He is certainly a high end Championship midfielder and being English and young (ish) means he does have a high value to us.

He's a very good player very busy and can pass a ball - There is no way he's coming to us but its lovely speculation as opposed to when Ojo was linked - I went meh.....