+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glatzel heading for the play-offs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Glatzel heading for the play-offs

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm really split on the play-off game. I always look out for Hertha's scores, but the truth is they have been flirting with relegation for several years now and probably deserve to drop. A club the size of Hamburg should never be in the second division (they had 51,000 at their last home game when Glatzel scored both goals in a 2-1 win). It's a tough one, but I'll probably side with Hamburg this time, even though I've loved going to the Hertha games.
    Ever since Lars Windhorst marched in with his multi-millions promising to make Hertha a team befitting of the capital, they seem to have become a complete mess from top to bottom. They could have saved themselves if they'd held on to a lead they had at Bielefeld a couple of weeks back, but conceded in the 91st. Now they face the play off and Hamburg seem to have all the momentum. Looking in from the outside it seems they only have themselves to blame. Matches are Thursday and Monday, I think?

Re: Glatzel heading for the play-offs

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Ever since Lars Windhorst marched in with his multi-millions promising to make Hertha a team befitting of the capital, they seem to have become a complete mess from top to bottom. They could have saved themselves if they'd held on to a lead they had at Bielefeld a couple of weeks back, but conceded in the 91st. Now they face the play off and Hamburg seem to have all the momentum. Looking in from the outside it seems they only have themselves to blame. Matches are Thursday and Monday, I think?
    Didn't get in in time to edit the above, but this is a good summary if anyone is interested.

https://www.dw.com/en/hertha-berlins...ure/a-61426796