+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gareth Bale 'Chaos Theory'

Re: Gareth Bale 'Chaos Theory'

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Is he that important a player anymore to really cause chaos at any club.
    Do you not think there'd be a bit of a fuss if he turned up at Arsenal, Barca or Cardiff?

Guy on totally football podcast said -

Retire and become pro golfer...... bit obvious.

Be the first footballer to retire from club football to concentrate on international career....... that would be funny.. if not a bit of a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Guy on totally football podcast said -

Retire and become pro golfer...... bit obvious.

Be the first footballer to retire from club football to concentrate on international career....... that would be funny.. if not a bit of a waste.
    A change of club as it were....

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Do you not think there'd be a bit of a fuss if he turned up at Arsenal, Barca or Cardiff?
    A bit of press interest yes, but chaos no. I think he's got a slightly inflated opinion of himself if he thinks he's causing chaos. It's not as if he's one of the top 20 players in the world anymore.

Barca - Madrid fans glad to see the back of him so no.

Arsenal - Spurs fans hardly enthused by him coming back last season and Arsenal so far off it so no.

Cardiff - No more so than Bellamy so there'd be interest from Walesonline.

A bit of press interest yes, but chaos no. I think he's got a slightly inflated opinion of himself if he thinks he's causing chaos. It's not as if he's one of the top 20 players in the world anymore.

Arsenal - Spurs fans hardly enthused by him coming back last season and Arsenal so far off it so no.

To even mention Bellamy in the same sentence as Bale is blasphemy. It would cause much more of a fuss than that transfer.

I think people are reading too much into the 'cause chaos' comment. I just think he he wanted the focus to remain on the Welsh team and the Euros - and that talking about his personal career would would just be distracting.

Maybe he’s getting an entourage and he’s referring to the traffic chaos that they’ll cause!

I think it was a throwaway comment that people are looking too deeply into. Say what you like about Bale but I don't think he's arrogant

Has he signed yet????

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Has he signed yet????
    We’re still negotiating the sell on clause due to….us! 😆

Has he signed yet????

There is a story in the Mirror which says he won't seek a new club after his next contract finishes though will continue to play for Wales.

They have no source and vaguely refer to "Bale has told family and friends".

I'm not positing the link because it's tittle-tattle. I would humbly suggest you don't read it because it's just a headline wanting hits.

None of the comments about Bale's future come with a source that holds credibility.

This is a player who made a joke about knowing where Ramos will play next year and then when being asked where saying it will be in defence. Let him come out and tell us his future when it's time!

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Has he signed yet????
    Not sure but it looks like Mick has left him out of the squad to face Southampton.
    Probably resting after the Euros before he runs out at the Cardiff City stadium

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Wasn't that the same season QPR broke the rules regarding 3rd part ownership but had next to no punishment? Looking in the wrong place, Greg
    He put Leicester into admin after massively overspending and then bought them back. He’s the whole reason they have points deductions for admin, as they got promoted off the back of it

Suppose how you define chaos but id imagine in the context Bale was using it I guess he meant a big storm in a teacup that would be distracting for the squad being asked about it all the time.
    My gut feeling is he will see out his contract and retire. His words were as long as he is playing football he will play for Wales. Which could mean he’s played his last game.
    Either that or he’ll go to the MLS, would suit his golf

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Suppose how you define chaos but id imagine in the context Bale was using it I guess he meant a big storm in a teacup that would be distracting for the squad being asked about it all the time.
    My gut feeling is he will see out his contract and retire. His words were as long as he is playing football he will play for Wales. Which could mean he’s played his last game.
    Either that or he’ll go to the MLS, would suit his golf
    He's about 4 caps away from a century and has a shot at a World Cup in 18 months time, I can't see him fully retiring before then

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's about 4 caps away from a century and has a shot at a World Cup in 18 months time, I can't see him fully retiring before then
    Without being negative and I hope
    I’m wrong but he achieved the most he could’ve hoped to in 2016 with Wales. His club achievements are fantastic. I’m not sure he’ll care too much about the caps. Hope I’m wrong

I’m wrong but he achieved the most he could’ve hoped to in 2016 with Wales. His club achievements are fantastic. I’m not sure he’ll care too much about the caps. Hope I’m wrong
    Not the caps so much but definitely the chance to take Wales to the World Cup.

Can't see how that would work without a club though, there's a world of difference between fitness and match fitness

Helping Wales to our first World Cup for over 60 years would be a fitting way to end his career. He's made it fairly clear how highly he values Wales, I'd be surprised if he passed up an opportunity to become only our 2nd male centurion as well as captaining the side to the World Cup. Would be a pretty good way to bow out, he'll have achieved pretty much everything he could have ever hoped to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not the caps so much but definitely the chance to take Wales to the World Cup.

Can't see how that would work without a club though, there's a world of difference between fitness and match fitness
    It took him ages to get up to speed for Spurs last season.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It took him ages to get up to speed for Spurs last season.
    He did, he needs a full 90 at Bath on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He did, he needs a full 90 at Bath on Saturday.
    😀

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Not sure but it looks like Mick has left him out of the squad to face Southampton.
    Probably resting after the Euros before he runs out at the Cardiff City stadium

I can see him playing for Real Madrid tbh