+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Taking The Knee To Continue ?

Taking The Knee To Continue ?

I can't see black players and those who support them stopping this following the racism towards those young English lads

Whether you agree with it or not , I think its here for some time yet

First Team

Re: Taking The Knee To Continue ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I can't see black players and those who support them stopping this following the racism towards those young English lads

Whether you agree with it or not , I think its here for some time yet
    I hope it does continue. Sadly, the uncaring/unthinking loudmouths will win on this I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I hope it does continue. Sadly, the uncaring/unthinking loudmouths will win on this I'm afraid.
    I think the idiots booing are going to make themselves look like right racists . Which of course is what they are .

Yeah, we can see why it is needed, especially after recently

I think that it has to after the terrible reaction to the 3 poor lads that manned up for their country.

I don’t know much about Sancho....but Sako and Rashford come across as pure gents and to have to take this vile abuse while already feeling down is an absolute disgrace.

It’s so sad!

Bloody nonsense .
    No ones booing it because they support racism. They just oppose BLM which wants to defund the police and armed services and thinks all white people are intrinsically bad ( which IS racism).
    I appreciate that these people are probably too thick to understand that , but personally I don’t want to pay to watch them publicising ANY political beliefs. They can do that in their own time.

After the events of the last 24 hours I think there will be many who will support its continuation that probably thought differently about it yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Bloody nonsense .
    No ones booing it because they support racism. They just oppose BLM which wants to defund the police and armed services and thinks all white people are intrinsically bad ( which IS racism).
    I appreciate that these people are probably too thick to understand that , but personally I don’t want to pay to watch them publicising ANY political beliefs. They can do that in their own time.
    The Tories have already de funded the police and the armed forces, so no need to worry.

Bloody nonsense .
    You know theres a difference between BLM the organisation and Black Lives Matter the message, right?

Bloody nonsense .
    Well this is clearly a wind up

Far right football idiots all over the country have been planning disrupting these gestures for ages

Of course they are racist , you just have to read the comments on the websites

They don't like black people , they don't like left wing people , homosexuals , they are right wing extremists

Bloody nonsense .
    This sort of 'thick' and ignorant response is why it needs to continue.

First Team

Bloody nonsense .
    Ronnie, this is a direct copy and paste from BLM's description of itself:

"#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

I'm genuinely interested in where your views come from. They don't seem to reflect what the official BLM description of itself is.

Bloody nonsense .
    You and your kind are exactly the reason it has to continue, the booing has given racists a ‘cover’ to vent their true feelings. Shame on you, no place for your sort at Cardiff City.

Bloody nonsense .
    Whatever you've been told taking the knee/BLM stands for, for the players it's simply a protest against racism. Any right thinking person should support them, especially in light of what we've seen in the last 24 hours.

Bloody nonsense .
    There's nothing political about a protest against racism. If players taking the knee means there's one less racist inside of CCS on matchdays then it'll be a nicer place to be.

Bloody nonsense .
    Brainwashed by some alt right website no doubt. That’s being kind to you.

All the more reason for it to continue after the events that followed last night’s game.

Affects me in no way whatsoever so if it was to carry on for eternity I'd have no issue with it, I'll be honest though I can't really see what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The Tories have already de funded the police and the armed forces, so no need to worry.
    I keep hearing an advert on the radio for 30k police or 20 it may be actually..

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Patel is a complete arsehole , it shows what a state this country is in when she talks a load of crap then a few weeks later is .....disgusted .....by the very racism she condones

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Affects me in no way whatsoever so if it was to carry on for eternity I'd have no issue with it, I'll be honest though I can't really see what it does.
    what if it affected one of your mates ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    what if it affected one of your mates ?
    I just said I have no issue with it carrying on for eternity.

I just don't see what it does, I'm not suggesting people stop doing it, but it doesn't seem to work, maybe there's another way.

Bloody nonsense .
    *rolls my ****ing eyes*

Bloody nonsense .
    In fairness, I've seen you post some fecking nonsense on here which you actually believe, but this, even by your irrelevant standards, shows you up for who you are.