+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Re: Katie Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I really don't get how this woman, who everyone apparently hates, can generate a 3 page thread on a football message board.
    The best thing that could happen is if no one ever commented or objected to anything she said.
    I'd never even heard of her until people on here started slagging her, and I really wish it had stayed that way. I have no wish to know about her or anything she may say or do.
    To be fair, until a few months ago when Mike got pissed and played with the board settings this would have been a 1.5 pager at best.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair, until a few months ago when Mike got pissed and played with the board settings this would have been a 1.5 pager at best.
    Well said Delm. Voice of reason on here.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    which i guess shows the person you are, you made a mistake, you misconstrued what i said, you have been told by others it looks like you have, I have confirmed it

Just to answer your question, I dont admire anything about her career, nothing at all, but then again, i never said I did
    No problem, I know you have been misconstrued for a while. Misconstrued when you lost loads of posters by leaving Goslow's Grenfell candle up for days in the interest of free speech and misconstrued when Sludge's late night post on this board dying on it's arse brought a number of people from another board recognising your self serving cancelling skills as a moderator....only to have their posts deleted. Time to add my name to your farewell list it seems!

As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context
    Luja

As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context
    I have to say that I also think your remark was misconstrued. I can't see that you lauded the woman

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep that was her nasty career tact , question is did she build a career or fail ,looks like a success if you read this thread as the is lots of bite and barking .
    I'm going to say insolvency and bankruptcy for the third time in the thread

She's become a caricature of herself.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Well said Delm. Voice of reason on here.
    Oh I see. Delm's was the voice of reason but mine wasn't! Humpf!!

I think that's favouritism, prejudice even.
    I'm goin to complain to some focus group just as soon as I can be bothered to look up which one covers not being appreciated on football message boards.
    Just you wait, I'll get you butler! Oops tuerto

cheers folks

you are right, i meant nothing even remotely close to what cyril is Implying
    Lots of implying about must be the weather

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Oh I see. Delm's was the voice of reason but mine wasn't! Humpf!!

I think that's favouritism, prejudice even.
    I'm goin to complain to some focus group just as soon as I can be bothered to look up which one covers not being appreciated on football message boards.
    Just you wait, I'll get you butler! Oops tuerto
    Snaggs, when you speak, the whole messageboard listens, time stands still. The voice of even more reason

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have to say that I also think your remark was misconstrued. I can't see that you lauded the woman
    cheers

Ive reread it today, it still looks like a pretty wild jump from what i said to where it ended

I wonder if she takes the knee!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I wonder if she takes the knee!
    Without doubt, and i bet she wouldn't even flinch or curl her toes.

cheers

Ive reread it today, it still looks like a pretty wild jump from what i said to where it ended
    I started the bloody defence. Why does the talk to himself countryside rambling German get all the praise?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I started the bloody defence. Why does the talk to himself countryside rambling German get all the praise?
    FFS

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    She's become a caricature of herself.
    Haven't we all?

so you're saying you hate all Germans?

Apart firm the ones that make the cars. The cars are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Without doubt, and i bet she wouldn't even flinch or curl her toes.
    Ha ha ha, just saw that now; brilliant response Tuerto! Of course she's known to be a huge arsehole!

Apart firm the ones that make the cars. The cars are cool.
    Wheat Beer is good

Don't you mean Prussians?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Don't you mean Prussians?
    Or just Marx and Spencer?

First Team

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dom-Rally.html

Arsehole central. Pity they can't all be deported to Mars.