+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It's because deaths are not normally registered on the weekends and you have up to 5 days for registration to take place so the numbers always lag the actual days recorded in the statistics. Some deaths on weekends are recorded but mostly they are not. Thus recorded deaths often relate to a high proportion of people who died days earlier meaning the numbers on the weekends are always lower and that all death statistics should be taken as a guideline only to assess trends.
    Thanks for the support but shouldn't that have been answering the first sarcastic comment form Jordi Cule?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54540763

"The number of Covid-related patients in Wales' hospitals has risen by 49% in a week.
    Welsh NHS boss Andrew Goodall said more than 700 people were being looked after - the highest number since late June.
    The chief executive said demand for beds would continue to increase in the days and weeks ahead.
    I anticipate this winter will be more challenging than any I have known in my professional career," Mr Goodall told a Welsh Government press conference."

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Thanks for the support but shouldn't that have been answering the first sarcastic comment form Jordi Cule?
    He knows I'm being sarcastic, it's my general demeanour.

He's supporting you because he's realised that sometimes you come across as dull as an empty packet of Wotsits.

Be grateful someone cares.

Hugs, kisses, catches and love.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He knows I'm being sarcastic, it's my general demeanour.

He's supporting you because he's realised that sometimes you come across as dull as an empty packet of Wotsits.

Be grateful someone cares.

Hugs, kisses, catches and love.
    Dull? lmao but not blinkered.

Dull? lmao but not blinkered.
    You’re not blinkered?

So the countless discussions you have on here in relation to any topic are supported with hard evidence and not just the ramblings of your over excited mind.

I apologise, profusely. I’ve marked you down all wrong.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You’re not blinkered?

So the countless discussions you have on here in relation to any topic are supported with hard evidence and not just the ramblings of your over excited mind.

I apologise, profusely. I’ve marked you down all wrong.
    I d0n't ramble and you have no duty to read what I write so don't read it. On the internet, as I've mentioned before, everyone seems obsessed with 'hard evidence' demanding lonks and proof of every thing. Send me your address and when I take a shit I'll send you the hard evidence.
    I just speak from my own knowledge gained over many years of life and very varied experience, just as you might chat to someone in a pub, I'm not in the debating chamber of the house of clowns in the bay.
    For what it's worth I think you are a bigotted troll who looks for people who's politics you thinks differs from yours or whom you think are weak, and then you target them. Enjoy!

I d0n't ramble and you have no duty to read what I write so don't read it. On the internet, as I've mentioned before, everyone seems obsessed with 'hard evidence' demanding lonks and proof of every thing. Send me your address and when I take a shit I'll send you the hard evidence.
    I just speak from my own knowledge gained over many years of life and very varied experience, just as you might chat to someone in a pub, I'm not in the debating chamber of the house of clowns in the bay.
    For what it's worth I think you are a bigotted troll who looks for people who's politics you thinks differs from yours or whom you think are weak, and then you target them. Enjoy!
    You think I'm a bigoted troll?

Fair play for someone who regularly acts like the pub twat on here you're slightly over sensitive about getting pointed out on it. Go back a few messages and remember it was you calling me out like a class snitch.

Anyway, let's cwtch and make up. Life"s too short and I'm not over enthusiastic about receiving your faecal artwork through the post. I'll get you a pint when we're all allowed to go back into the pubs.