Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
He has publicly stated that Davies and Colwill are both going nowhere if he has his way. He said he wants to bring them on.
He did add a rider of "unless a player come to me and says he wants a move"..... which may be a get-out clause if the club sell!
Perhaps the player will want a move because they don’t feel appreciated enough. Let’s be honest Morison hardly endeared himself to Davies with his words at Bournemouth and wether that’s water under the bridge remains to be seen. Some players like an arm around the shoulder and let’s be honest Morison has not been that type of manager this far, quite the opposite. The dressing room will soon turn on a manager if they keep getting scapegoated whilst the manager takes no responsibility. If it was as simple as just saying I can’t tackle for them, I can’t clear for them, I can’t put the ball in the back of the net for them whilst taking no responsibility yourself all managers would be doing it and never getting the sack. That’s not how football operates and Morison should know that.