+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm still seeing a critical error when clicking on the older links so there's a database conflict issue somewhere. The latest post and front page are showing up with no problem. Including the comments section. Your hosting company should sort this out for you Paul. All the suggestions from everyone are sound and it's solvable. Phone them and ticket them until they get sorted for you (the hosting company!).

Just tried it on iOS and the same thing so it doesn't seem to be a cache problem on my end. Just to add the homepage was showing up OK earlier today too.
    I just opened Paul's Website, whacked the top of my laptop and everything is working fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I just opened Paul's Website, whacked the top of my laptop and everything is working fine now.
    .....I'm having an early night but tomorrow I'll try switching mine on again after it's cooled off.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    .....I'm having an early night but tomorrow I'll try switching mine on again after it's cooled off.
    It is probably not helping the other bob wilson, but in this instance you can't go wrong with "turning it off and turn it back on again".