+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2020 draw 30 Nov

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Euro 2020 draw 30 Nov

Someone at ESPN has worked out, god knows how, that because of host nations and playoffs we will either be in Group A with Italy or Group B with Belgium, Russia and Denmark. It could have been worse I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Someone at ESPN has worked out, god knows how, that because of host nations and playoffs we will either be in Group A with Italy or Group B with Belgium, Russia and Denmark. It could have been worse I suppose.
    Rome and Baku or St Petersburg and Copenhagen. i think you get at least 2 games in one city right?

I read somewhere we were going to be playing games in either Russia and Copenhagen or Italy too and that was before we qualified.

I’ve no idea how they work that stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I read somewhere we were going to be playing games in either Russia and Copenhagen or Italy too and that was before we qualified.

I’ve no idea how they work that stuff out.
    I got group stage tickets for St. Petersburg through the initial draw. I've already booked my accommodation. Would be amazing if it ended up being a Wales game. I'm not usually that lucky though.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I got group stage tickets for St. Petersburg through the initial draw. I've already booked my accommodation. Would be amazing if it ended up being a Wales game. I'm not usually that lucky though.
    That went well

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    That went well
    Oh Pete. Still I gather you are heading to a great City.