Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
Sounds ok apart from seeing your mum, similar here though and mines a mile away!
I’ll go for the two weeker circuit break but I don’t think it’s going to change much, those breaking the rules will just carry on ballsing it up for the rest of us. Probably going to get worse as more people mix in houses instead. It’s mainly student driven in Cardiff too
A couple of mates of over 20 years actually posted a photo on social media on the weekend in the pub, giving it the cheers with beers in hand. Their excuse was it was all very organised in there with people not too drunk and social distancing to which i replied yeah but the 5 of you don't live in the same household SO YOUR BREAKING THE RULES which is why we're now having the circuit break now. Because of people like them not listening.
These guys are in their mid 40's who I class as honest family men with respectable professions so was absolutely horrified with the arrogance of them and this is why we're still in this mess.
Its not just students, there is literally a divide of people from all backgrounds who are taking it seriously and those who just couldn't give a fcuk. I'm still laughing in disbelief at them.