Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
Would you post the same response to NYC Blue’s contributions?
Probably not because his thoughts on many things fall inline with yours.

Hypocrisy is so ugly!
You are living in America and seem to be , on the evidence of recent activity , a libertarian in many of your views .

Boris Johnson and his crew are libertarians , not to be confused with Liberal of course

Your attack on the EU is an example of this

I am of course going to take the piss in a light hearted way of someone who has Adam Smith type views on how those of us who are living over here should be

The country voted to leave Europe, in my opinion a staggeringly stupid decision but that decision is now being put into practice . But basically close on half the electorate who voted were against us leaving .

The signs of problems are already there , trade is sliding away , the future is uncertain and economists will always disagree but the vast majority of economic forecasters and analysts are trending that the decision to leave what you call a cabal is going to be a bad one for the future of this country . I used to follow the work of capital economics who are generally regarded as one of the most accurate analysts of economic growth , trending and what they said was not happy reading .