+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Only four thousand vaccinations yesterday which has more than undone the good work of the previous three days - hopefully, it's just a one off though. New cases under a thousand again;-

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary
    I was in Merthyr yesterday morning and the vulture camera crews were waiting outside the closed Vaccination centre. I spoke to the lead from the test centre opposite and the only reason anyone could think of was they were waiting for someone to turn up for a vaccination so they could interview them to show how the Welsh Government or the NHS were letting people down. Sad for them no one turned up.
    It really gets up my nose how they leech onto bad news.
    They did the same in Abercynon when they had to turn people away because they ran out of test kits. They failed to report that the centre had done over 1100 tests in 12 hours, more than any other test centre in the UK, and were waiting for an unexpected resupply.

Someone had to make the decision to open or close very early in the day so old people were going out in the snow for nothing and there was time to get it on the news and tell people. Who ever had to make the decision was in a no-win situation. If they had opened and an old lady had slipped and broken bher hip going for a jab that would have been wrong too.

They make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was in Merthyr yesterday morning and the vulture camera crews were waiting outside the closed Vaccination centre. I spoke to the lead from the test centre opposite and the only reason anyone could think of was they were waiting for someone to turn up for a vaccination so they could interview them to show how the Welsh Government or the NHS were letting people down. Sad for them no one turned up.
    It really gets up my nose how they leech onto bad news.
    They did the same in Abercynon when they had to turn people away because they ran out of test kits. They failed to report that the centre had done over 1100 tests in 12 hours, more than any other test centre in the UK, and were waiting for an unexpected resupply.

Someone had to make the decision to open or close very early in the day so old people were going out in the snow for nothing and there was time to get it on the news and tell people. Who ever had to make the decision was in a no-win situation. If they had opened and an old lady had slipped and broken bher hip going for a jab that would have been wrong too.

They make me sick.
    Thank you Gethyn

International

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Thank you Gethyn
    What's that supposed to mean?