Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
NO COLLUSION!!!
I don't want to sound churlish but if you are trying to show your "red pill" credentials you will need to put more effort in than that!

A buzz phrase in capitals is a reasonable start but you need to work on your strings. Russia Dossier Steele Mueller Lardy DeepState WaPo rule of law RINO Antifa CNN MSM Lawfare TDS should be a good start but new ones are coming regularly and you should tune your twitter to look fresh and aware. The order is not important nor the sense so just feel free to spew them out into any response and have fun!

Words are ok but memes are better. Golden rules, nothing factual and ....er no that's it!

If you get caught without facts and evidence to hand, crazy I know but it can happen, you need a video. It has to be big to put distance between the facts you may not have at your fingertips, it has to come from Fox or similar and it has to have been cut and pasted from any website you can find as long as the initials start with CTH. Whatever you do, don't comment on the video with any interpretation or analysis yourself.

Finally, there are an array of emojis available to finish your devastating responses. Pick one to finish dependant upon your mood!

I wish you well with the job application. Don't stray too far from these rules and the first few thousand posts in your new life will simply fly by!