+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    we've gone over this, thamesmead is not predominately white. wake up sludge it's 2020

If you're going to post single issues rather than statistics on knife crime then don't bother wasting your time cause I won't reply.
    Well to be fair to you , people have provided you with statistics regarding stop and search and in your opinion they were not worthy of comment so you wont be breaking the habit of a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well to be fair to you , people have provided you with statistics regarding stop and search and in your opinion they were not worthy of comment so you wont be breaking the habit of a lifetime
    'people' it was one person, and I said looking at stop and search statistics without looking at crime statistics is pointless.

Let me know when you've entered 2020

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    people have not provided any statistics, they have provided articles to support their own position.

if the statistics are there that support your position, they must be easy for you to find. If you can find them, great, share them with us. if you can't find them, then they clearly don't exist.