+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Isn't it quite likely releasing the data could put AZ in a difficult position and stop us getting enough vaccine though?
    AZ are in a difficult position regardless. It all comes down to what is in the (presently unpublished) contracts with the UK and EU. If she wants to put facts out there to counter Tory misinformation (backed by the Telegraph etc) about the real position in Scotland, then good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    AZ are in a difficult position regardless. It all comes down to what is in the (presently unpublished) contracts with the UK and EU. If she wants to put facts out there to counter Tory misinformation (backed by the Telegraph etc) about the real position in Scotland, then good on her.
    It is usually quite instructive when seeing headlines like this in the Telegraph and Express to see who is doing the accusing to justify the headlines. In this instance the three people quoted are Peter Bone, Ian Duncan Smith and David Jones. All MPs who are uber-Brexiteers and key members of the ERG.

The Scottish Tories, Davidson and Ross make no such accusation, more that this is a smokescreen for Scotland's relatively poor performance. A far more reasonable claim.

Goes to show just how easy it is to get enraged by headlines without studying where they came from though!

She has been asked not to but for political spite she is about to disclose what is probably confidential information from the UK/AZ supply contract. She's nuts and dangerous. She wouldn't care a shit if AZ stopped supplying as long as she can score political points.
    AZ are getting into hot water because of the general incompetence of EU officials, and now her. They are selling this product at cost price for the benefit of everyone. They'll be a 'force majure' paragraph in the contract I hope AZ don't use it.

And ,sad to say, your comments are just as myopic.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    She has been asked not to but for political spite she is about to disclose what is probably confidential information from the UK/AZ supply contract. She's nuts and dangerous. She wouldn't care a shit if AZ stopped supplying as long as she can score political points.
    AZ are getting into hot water because of the general incompetence of EU officials, and now her. They are selling this product at cost price for the benefit of everyone. They'll be a 'force majure' paragraph in the contract I hope AZ don't use it.

And ,sad to say, your comments are just as myopic.
    'political spite', 'she's nuts and dangerous', 'she wouldn't care a shit if AZ stopped supplying', 'score political points'....

And I'm myopic?

Just because I'd have Nicola Sturgeon in charge of this pandemic any day of the week over Boris Johnson? OK.

'political spite', 'she's nuts and dangerous', 'she wouldn't care a shit if AZ stopped supplying', 'score political points'....

And I'm myopic?

Just because I'd have Nicola Sturgeon in charge of this pandemic any day of the week over Boris Johnson? OK.

Your post mentioned nothing about preference for Nicola Sturgeon in the pandemic. You were supporting her publishing confidential contract information. As I said this is purely political and could, once the Eu gets the data, affect the supplies of vaccine to UK.
    You seemed more interested in correcting supposed misinformation from national newspapers, even if it meant risking our national vaccine supply chain

Feedback

And I'm myopic?

now that is myopic