Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

I take that back 😂😂. Really poor from Glamorgan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I take that back ����. Really poor from Glamorgan
    This has been the first four day game all season where we've played at something like 2018's miserable standards and, although our record in the 50 over competition wasn't great, we were competitive in that tournament throughout. We've generally had Middlesex's measure in the one day stuff in recent years, but play them in the four day stuff and they always dominate us. None of us would have been expecting a promotion challenge which is going to go into the last month of the campaign back in April, so I'm not going to get too critical about what is happening in our latest match.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This has been the first four day game all season where we've played at something like 2018's miserable standards and, although our record in the 50 over competition wasn't great, we were competitive in that tournament throughout. We've generally had Middlesex's measure in the one day stuff in recent years, but play them in the four day stuff and they always dominate us. None of us would have been expecting a promotion challenge which is going to go into the last month of the campaign back in April, so I'm not going to get too critical about what is happening in our latest match.
    Talk about bubble bursting. After being unbeaten to this point we have been trounced. But like you i am not going to be negative but write this one off as the bad game and cross fingers. The 2 late flourishes in both Middlesex innings for wickets 7-10 are killers. Got to stop that next game.

Thought we'd turned the corner with our bowlers learning how to kill off the tail in quick time but then again, I'm not going to be too critical..... etc