+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus Christ I know it's not you, not even you would confuse a hoody that you're actually wearing with a coat. Also if I remember rightly you're significantly older than your little reddit fiend friend there
    Your frustration is becoming palpable, and I know why.

"When in the autumn, on what date?" are the questions on your and all Teletubbies' lips. I don't know when you will be able to roll a sleeve up again. The state keeps promising you will be able to during those three months though. Please remain patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Your frustration is becoming palpable, and I know why.

"When in the autumn, on what date?" are the questions on your and all Teletubbies' lips. I don't know when you will be able to roll a sleeve up again. The state keeps promising you will be able to during those three months though. Please remain patient.

we'll all freeze to death queueing though, what with the coats costing thousands of pounds by then situation

we'll all freeze to death queueing though, what with the coats costing thousands of pounds by then situation
    I like the way you obsess over trivial details

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I like the way you obsess over trivial details
    He has developed a coat fetish. If that's a clot shot side-effect then it's the first case I've heard of.

He has developed a coat fetish. If that's a clot shot side-effect then it's the first case I've heard of.
    Nope, just for a long time you now you've been looking down on people whilst spreading absolute nonsense, which gets blown out of the water but is forgotten about because you spread more nonsense. Not this time. 5 days to go!

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Nope, just for a long time you now you've been looking down on people whilst spreading absolute nonsense, which gets blown out of the water but is forgotten about because you spread more nonsense. Not this time. 5 days to go!

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    We did this last week. Your reading comprehension remains poor. Are you this tiresome in everyday life?

We did this last week. Your reading comprehension remains poor. Are you this tiresome in everyday life?
    Says the guy who does drunken "vox pops" at his local

Also, we'll keep doing it every time you make some other wild claim so get used to it

For any parents or guardians of those aged 5-11, little Keanu or Chloe can have what's below providing you get them needled. What an incentive that is.